In order for the website to provide a safe and useful service, it is important for demu.lk to collect, use, and share personal information.
The information posted on demu.lk is publicly available. If you choose to provide us with personal information, you are consenting to the transfer and storage of that information on our servers. We collect and store the following personal information:
- Email address, contact information, and (depending on the service used) sometimes financial information
Computer sign-on data, statistics on page views, traffic to and from demu.lk and response to advertisements
- Other information, including users' IP address and standard web log information.
We use users' personal information to:
- Provide our services
- Resolve disputes, collect fees, and troubleshoot problems
- Encourage safe trading and enforce our policies
- Customize users experience, measure interest in our services
- Improve our services and inform users about services and updates
- Communicate marketing and promotional offers to you according to your preferences
- Do other things for users as described when we collect the information
We don't sell or rent users' personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without users' explicit consent. We may disclose personal information to respond to legal requirements, enforce our policies, respond to claims that a posting or other content violates other's rights, or protect anyone's rights, the property, or safety.
Communication and email tools
We use lots of tools (encryption, passwords, physical security) to protect your personal information against unauthorized access and disclosure.
All personal electronic details will be kept private by the Service except for those that you wish to disclose.
It is unacceptable to disclose the contact information of others through the Service.
Customer Support e-mail: email@example.com
If at any time you wish to have your information reviewed or removed from our active databases, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Additionally, you will be able to unsubscribe anytime by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of all our email communications.
This website makes use of Display Advertising and uses Remarketing technology with Google Analytics to advertise online. Third-party vendors, including Google, may show our ads on various websites across the Internet, using first-party cookies and third-party cookies together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on past visits to our website.
Visitors can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads using the Ads Preferences Manager.